FINAL FANTASY: DISSIDIA - BATTLE FOR ONE

- START BLOGGER CODE -

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy BIRTHDAY to you... wait,me!

In the not so distant past, we tend to look towards our birthdays with a sense of great hope. I mean, who wouldn`t? The presents, the birthday cake, the "happy Birthday to you" song and everything else:the days of "paradise". And here it is (well approximately 1 hour more) before I become 1 year older and have to do chin-ups for NAPFA (urgh..)But looking back, it kinda seems nostalgic when friends celebrate your birthday with you. Take this youtube vid for example.

not bad for a 13 yr old`s work right?(by the way the vid is 2 years old ....)some points to note after watching the vid.

1) I have not seen them for abt 3months, and I MISS THEM.
2) I`m NOT handsome (maybe a bit, but I`m humble)
3) At the end of the vid you heard a girl`s voice, right? Don`t freak out. It`s kinda cool, in my opinion. BTW, how did she even do that? o.Olll

For my birthday wish...hmmm...
draw better!
Study harder!
Get better results!
Get that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep before my PSP goes bonkers without it...!

Speaking of drawing and KHBBS, how about a fusion?


Cool, right? BTW it wasn`t me. I also loved the music.

ANYWAY, Here`s widhing me the XVth Birthday of my life!!! WOOHOO!!

well, don`t you love the zoo sometimes.

PROFILE

Add whatever here and give yourself an ego-boost or something like that

WEBSITE LINKS

Alina`s Blog
Mei You`s Blog
3Gobstoppers

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING AFTER THIS POINT, THE "DISCLAIMER" IS WHERE CREDITS AND WHATNOT ARE GIVEN WITH ALL DUE RESPECT! PLEASE DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING! BUT REMEMBER TO REMOVE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BEFORE USING THIS LAYOUT AS THIS IS JUST A REMINDER FOR YOU ONLY. THANKS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger